not done yet
©CRoy

Graphic design is what creates every logo from every company and even advertisements that show up around buildings. Graphic design is also another way of art and it is used everywhere you go. Lots of people use illustrator to make graphic art. I am one of those people that create graphic art and I am know creating a logo for myself. Graphic design can be a job of creating advertisements/posters and logos for companies. In a career of graphic design you can work with big business. When I learned about graphic design and started working on my own type of work I immediately got hooked. I am pretty good at coming up with different types of artwork and I have already done a logo for a company. Graphic design has been an industry since that longest time, pretty much since the first company had a logo to represent for who they are. For example like Coca-cola was made in 1886 and they had a logo. Graphic design contains typography, photography, and of course illustration. Typography is with words and letters, this type of art is another way to express yourself. I have done only one typography illustration and it was pretty challenging because I didn’t really know how to work with letters and the different type of fonts. Photography is also another way you can combine illustrator with and make really amazing art with real life photos taken with photography. My generation is really the year with high technology were we can do lots of things and have more options of what we are creating. Every new movie that has released today have so much digital design in it especially in posters that illustrates what is going on.  Graphic design will always live and everywhere you go, you will see art from posters or even in nature itself is beautiful to illustrate on paper.